Thursday, June 11, 2009

If the cat wasn't dead, the cat wasn't curious

I curiously scanned across the panorama. I thought I was walking alone. But I turned my head to find you by my side. You were catching up.


Curiously though, you walked on the sand without leaving any footprints behind. Will you do that to me? Walk over my soul without leaving a trace behind. I am sure you can't. There is no way. You are maybe lighter than the air, but my soul is lighter than you.


"Exactly. That is the whole problem. Why don't you add up some weight?"
"Hah. So that I be like lead. Grounded, dead. No babe, no way. You flutter around like a dead leaf in the desert storm. I want to be like you."
"No way Mr. You can't be like me. Can't you see?"
"Why can't I be like you?"
"Because you are already like yourself. You can't change the basic constitution. If you suck, you suck. Simple."


"Curious Cantabili. Will you be my friend? I am sorry and I am wasted. I need some place to sleep tonight."
"Crash in Cantata Canister. Lets have some Molotov Cocktails before we sleep. You can be here. Right next to be. I wouldn't mind."



We'll sometimes open our eyes and stare into the dark ceiling. The fan would dream in a rotational trance. In a trance. The fan on a groove. Ready to drop over us. But hanging on, still.


"Curious Cantabili, I would like to inspire a revolution."
“Fuck off Cantata Canister. We'll talk tomorrow morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment